I feel like s*** today!!!!!!! It started two days ago, I had a really bad headache, then yesterday my head hurt and my thorat was scratchy, and my stomach was really upset. I felt like v* all day, but I never did. Today I woke up my thorat hurts, I feel weak and tired my stomach is ok, but I just feel like s***!! My question is, I am suppose to go away with my new boyfriend this weekend. We are suppose to leave today like at 9pm tonight. I really want to go, but I am so scared of getting to his cottage then feeling sick. I told him I didn't feel well, and he said that he didn't care I felt sick, and if we had to spend the whole weekend indside he didn't mind. I really don't care that my thorat hurts, I am more worried about being 3 hours away from home, and my stomach starts going crazy. I have already had a panic attack in front of my boyfrined, so I am not worried about that, I am just scared to be away from home for 3 days, and not feeling well on top of it. I haven't gone away for that long in over 2 years. It really makes me nervous.

2 weeks ago, we went to his cottage for 2 days, and I had a panic attack while we were there. My first one in front of him. I do have to say that he handled it like a pro. But I am just scared that I might have a sv or something. But than I think even if I do, I know he will be there every step which is very comforting. I just don't know what to do. I haven't eaten really anything since Wed. I am just real nervous, I need some advice.

Should I go?? Do you guys think it could be a sv?? Allergies??A cold?? Please help!!

Michele