For the past few days I've been having little twinges off and on in my lower belly above the public bone. It's not time for my period yet. It's due next week. Last week, I had a little spotting. This week, I had a little brown tinge. As for my bowels, I went for a couple weeks or so kind of on the slow side. I went at least once every day, but my stools were little and solid. That may be constipation, but I thought constipation is where you feel the urge but can't do anything. Within the past few days, my bowels have gotten more active. Late Sunday night I went a lot and it was normal but messy. I think I took a Phenargen. The next night I went normal and not as much. Early yesterday morning I went a lot again, normal but messy. I took a couple Pepto tablets and a Phenargen. Several hours later I went a little less, but still normal. As I've told you, I've been having these twinges. I don't know if they're menstrual cycle related or bowel related. Last night at around midnight, I went a lot and fast. It was kind of loose. I took an Imodium and an Ativan. I felt panicky, but had nobody to call because my family was asleep. I've wracked my brains trying to figure out where I could've been exposed. I went over to my sister's house and then to the grocery store. My sister and her husband were healthy. They were getting ready to go to California. At the grocery store, I used the cart wipes and after I checked out, I used the hand sanitizer. After that, I went out to the church to vote. There were several people ahead of me in line. After I was done voting, I used hand sanitizer as I left the church. I've taken my temperature and it's been 98.5, which I know is normal but is high for me. There are things I need to do, such as take a shower and do some laundry, but I'm scared to get moving around much because I'm afraid my bowels will act up. I admit to overindulging on sweets and junk food, so that could be the problem. Maybe it's because of those few weeks that I didn't go a whole lot. I hope I'm okay and don't come down with the dreaded virus.
Susan