Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Having a severe panic attack

Last night I cooked some chicken I got on Monday. I figured it was ok it had only been a couple of days. But after I cooked it I started to freak out thinking it was bad. My husband teased me. I was feeling so sick last night over panic. Today I have a nervous sick feeling stomach. It kinda hurts but not that bad. I told my husband and he said his stomach has been bothering him all morning. I'm freaked out. The kids aren't complaining. But I'm just scared. I have an appointment to go get a massage today. But I'm so nervous thinking I poisoned my family. I didn't check the temp on the wings like I normally do but I deep fried them 15 minutes and put them in the hot oven. They didn't look raw. They tasted normal. But I got really grossed out when I saw the veins. I'm so tormented now. My husband says he feels better but I know he's just saying that to calm me down. But it doesn't calm me down.

Default Re: Having a severe panic attack

Relax. Food poisoning wouldn't take all this time to show up. You are just nervous
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.