Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anybody know where Jen is? The last I read, she wasn't doing so well, and I haven't seen her around the site for a while, and am a bit worried about her. Has anybody heard from her, and if so, is she okay? I know she was having a really rough time, I just hope that is behind her now.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So nobody knows? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, i've been reading her xanga sometimes (online journal) and right now it seems like she is battling anorexia and emetophobia...but i haven't spoken to her directly so i don't know if this is 100% true.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Neha,

I spoke to her on MSN today! She is doing well! She just got accepted for a social work job, so she was happy!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

She got a social work job? Oh that's so great! I know she'll be super at it!!!Awww, I hope she knows she's missed and that we're all thinking of her! I hope she's doing better in terms of the anorexia and emet.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

You are so sweet, Neha! I hope Jenneh doesn't mind that I shared her news. If I see her online again, I will tell her you were asking after her!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Thanks so much, Mary!I don't know what happened to my MSN messenger account! It won't let me log in! [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]I've been having this problem for a while actually! I think I have to get a new one. But I am on AOL IM alot, but Jen isn't.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

here ya go, Jenneh!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

hehe!!! thank you =D

i got Izzy to point it out to me, too

xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

There she is!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Good to see you again buddy! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!