Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation too much peanut butter...?? damn it!

so i've had a rough couple of days, just returned to college after fall break and i'm really unhappy about that and i didn't sleep well at all last night, etc. so today i bought peanut butter with honey (brank called peanut butter and co) and ate like half a jar throughout the day (i know that's a RIDICULOUS amount and i hate myself for it). it's been a couple of hours since i stopped eating it and i've been drinking tea but my stomach hurts and is bloated and gassy and i'm a big nauseous and so i'm freaking out that the fat content in the peanut butter will make me get sick...
    help! any reassurance?
    i'm panicking!!

Default Re: too much peanut butter...?? damn it!

Definitely understandable why you feel nauseous....that's a ton of peanut butter! I do not think it will make you vomit though.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I know! The eating disordered part of me feel like trying to make myself throw up to kill two birds with one stone (totally irrational).

lol, don't worry, the fat content won't make you sick I often have "cereals" made with 45% cream and crumbled blueberry bread for breakfast, and that's mighty fat and I don't ever get sick from it. Try to drink lemon water, it usually get rid of the yucky feeling after too much fat! Or artichoke pills. They help. Also, I used to go through about a quarter of a large jar of almond butter for lunch at work, and while it does cause some nausea after a while it hasn't made me sick either.