Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to be both emetophobic and emetophilic (Sp?) Because if myself or anyone V*'s or feels nauseus, then i get scared half to death. But not when i read about it or see a scene on TV with it. Can anyone help me?

Emetophiliacmeans you get sexual excitement from V* so no I don't think it's possible. What you describe is just a degree of emet. You fear V* in person but not if it's on TV, I'm the same way really, I can watch V* on tv with hardly any issue but if someone near me was sick I'd be gone.

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

There's that, but then i remember when i was really young (before having emet.) I would always ask my mom to tell a "V* story" So....i dunno...

OMG! Who in the world could getsexually excited from v*!?!? UGH! how gross. I guess there are some freaky people in the world...sorry for saying that. I know that people think I am freaky[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick

Emetophiliacmeans you get sexual excitement from V* so no I don't think it's possible. What you describe is just a degree of emet. You fear V* in person but not if it's on TV, I'm the same way really, I can watch V* on tv with hardly any issue but if someone near me was sick I'd be gone.

It's like that singer who v*on stage. Yuck! I'd never wanna go to one of those shows even if I WAS'NT an emet. I do'nt know how good the music is but It[img]smileys/smilies_40.gif[/img] can't be good enough to sit threw that!

Oh yeah, I have perused the websites of the people who get sexually excited by it. It's quite the interesting phenomenon.It's the other end of being obsessed with vomit.

sos- most of us are 'fascinated' by it as well as terrified. when a
    human is afraid of something, its usually because they dont understand
    it. the response to this is an intense curiosity, and the desire to
    know anything and everything about the object of fear in order to
    prevent it from hurting us. this is why some of us look when someone is
    V* or we press people for details when they talk about being sick, or
    why we read stories about it on the internet- we want to know more so
    we can prevent it from happening to us. its natural.

I must say I have never heard of anyone being sexually excited by *v*. I mean, even people who are not emetophobic still think *v* is gross, so I can't imagine someone being turned on by it. So, there are actually websites that pertain to emetophilliacs?

Hmmm, I learn something new everyday!

Jess