Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Boyfriend suggested a SO thread for who have spouses or bf who deal with emet

What do you guys think? My boyfriend said the other night that he should start a thread for boyfriends or SO so they can talk about the stresses of dealing with us! I thought it was a good idea, and maybe that it could open their eyes. I know it is hard for them to deal with. Im know im annoying as hell. Just wondering if anyone else thinks their SO, boyfriend or husband would like something like that?

Default Re: Boyfriend suggested a SO thread for who have spouses or bf who deal with emet

I'm single, but it's not a bad idea. At least he is interested enough in what you go through to try to learn more about it.

Default Re: Boyfriend suggested a SO thread for who have spouses or bf who deal with emet

my husband thinks i'm nuts. and ridiculous. i wish he really cared

I think its a good idea also!! This phobia has killed alot of my past relationships..i think it'd help alot if the guys/girls (s.o,) could vent to each other about it..and it would help them understand more too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think it could be beneficial for family in general, not just SO. So why not...

I do like the idea of there being somewhere for families on here. My one concern though is that I do post things that I wouldn't necessarily want to share with them. My mum has been on just as a guest on the open forum and it did help her understand but I'm not sure I'd want her signing up.