Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ibs? Or worse..

Default Ibs? Or worse..

Hey guys,Im following what my doctor said a while back and have added more fibre to my diet,of course ive been little off my laxatives since a weekend trip to Norwich.. So a day after im still in pain around my stomach and sides,I havent been able to use the bathroom since yesterday morning and the evening after i did a 8 hour journey i lost my apetite.

What could this be? Irritable bowel or something worse?

Default Re: Ibs? Or worse..

I am drinking juice,not water exactly but i will start,good news is my apetite is back slightly

Default Re: Ibs? Or worse..

You feeling better now, ate some food? It happens that the body just blocks when you're away from home and travelling. It happened a lot to my mom when she was travelling, she wasn't comfortable going to the bathroom outside of home so she'd be constipated for the length of her trip (didn't stop her from travelling a lot). I also have issues like that and it does make you feel icky when you're all blocked up, the only thing I found to work nicely to get things moving is polyethylene glycol powder. My doctor recommended it and it is pretty effective!