*Just for girls*
SO it's the day that I am supposed to be starting my period (according to my Birth Control pills) and I've been experienceing severe bouts of nausea everytime I eat. I also have absolutly no appetite and food grosses me out. It happened to me once at lunch and it went away after about 30 minutes of suffering. During the time I wasnt eating I just felt kind of "off" but not severly nauseous. Then when I ate dinner, I was able to eat for a little bit but then halfway through the meal it hit me again and I couldnt eat anymore. I took a ginger root pill both times and I drank a little ginger ale. Now, I always get nauseous on my period so that is why I am not completely frekaing out. But I'm still worried that it could be something else since I havent started my period yet... I feel like I would have v* by now if I had a sv or food poisoning but idk...the nausea is so bad that I am still worried Like I said it goes in intense waves and when it's bad it's BAD but for some reason it doesnt really feel like a sv like I dont know I havent had one in 12 years but still it feels like something else. However I am still worried that I could v* even if it was just period because I know that that happens to some women. Any advice?