Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What the hell is wrong with me?

Hey guys i was wondering...
    I got back from a 8hr journey from Norwich back home,I couldnt eat when i got back but i guessed that was just me not being in the mood and being so tired pulling myself and luggage on so many trains and buses
    But its been two days and i feel like ive still lost my apetite,i did have breakfast,lunch and a bit of my dinner today..
    I also have a little problem with my throat which meant when you swallow salivia it feels a little blocked..

So can anyone help? I havent used the bathroom much,and havent eaten much lately,Im worried my loss of apetite is something worse

Can you help me out so i stop freaking? Haha..

Lucy

Default Re: What the hell is wrong with me?

Ur prob exhausted...I am NOT a dr so please make an app to see one if this carries on! Travelling can make u off colour, seems u been doing a lot of it too! It may be the start of a cold, if ur throat feels a bit blocked when u swallow.....try, yes I know it's hard! But TRY to get some sleep xxx but if u not perked up in a day or two go see ur GP xxx

Default Re: What the hell is wrong with me?

Sounds like exhaustion, yes. I'm sure you're fine, just tired and drained from all that travelling.