Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling ill... anti anxiety medicine?

Earlier today around 5:00 I went to a local sandwich place and got a sandwich. I only had 10 minutes before I had to clock on for work so I scarfed it down fast, about 30 minutes later had d*. I instantly panicked because me room mate has been "sick" (there's some debate around the house whether or not he actually was sick) for a few days and I was terrified that I had gotten it. I panicked but started feeling better and was pretty much okay by 10:00 when I got off work. I was thinking I just ate too quickly and it didn't setlle in my stomach well. Took some drinks of my soda from earlier in the evening, came home and showered and then sat down on the computer to use the Internet and started feeling junky again about an hour after drinking the soda. Maybe all the soda in my stomach with no food; I don't handle caffeine well, especially on a mostly empty stomach. But my stomach has been gurgly and annoying, so I took some Tums since we have no Pepto. I have Promethegan suppositories that were prescribed to me last year when I thought I was ill (turns out my body just can't handle hormonal birth control) and I took one of those, but I'm still edgy while I'm waiting for it to kick in. God bless Promethegan btw, not only does it get rid of the nausea, it makes me sleep like a baby.

So I guess my question is, does anyone have any anti-anxiety remedies? I usually use Hyland's Homeopathic Nerve Tonic, but I've run out. It's just past 11 pm here and the only place nearby that's open is Walmart, so does anyone know if they sell Hylands there? Or something else to help with anxiety? My boyfriend is asleep and I don't want to drive to Walmart alone unless I know there's something there for me. Thank you!

Default Re: Feeling ill... anti anxiety medicine?

....now I want a sandwich

Default Re: Feeling ill... anti anxiety medicine?

Hope you're ok now (and sound asleep!). Not sure what anxiety remedies you guys can get over there but I would say you should defi try to eat something! Sounds like it's probs from not having much to eat (always makes me feel crappy!) x