Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am staying in Indian at Purdue with my boyfriend right now. In Lafayette, the city he is in, there where some cases of measles!!! There was a case here in his apt. complex. An eight month old baby! Isnt that terrible? It was said that someone traveled abroad, UNIMMUNIZED and gave it the baby when they got home. I cant beleive everyone at this university isnt immunized. It is a univeristy apt complex. I thought if you go to college it was required to have had these immunizations.

Wow.. I thought so, too. I know that immunizations are becoming contraversial. My sister doesn't "believe" in them and plans to try and not immunize her children. "Good Luck" I tell lher. I know for sure I had to immunize my child who is 8 before she could even go to pre school. I have no idea how they handle people who immigrate here... That's a possibility maybe? I know when my friend goes home to India with her husband, the doctor's immunize the bejesus out of her.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Im glad im immunized! With this going on! YUCK.

Now that I think about it, I don't remember immunizations being a requirement in college - through high school yes, but I don't remember anything in college. I don't understand why it is controlversial. WHy would someone want to be at risk for one of these dieases?