Okay, so I'm just going to say that I went out to eat at around 3:00pm today, and I had BBQ chicken wings in a wrap, I ate at BWW (Buffalo Wild Wings). It's the one by my house that we always go too, and I know people that work there, and also I have eaten there many times without being sick. But it's now 12:18am, and ever since about 7, I have had gas and sort of stomach cramps. I haven't went to the bathroom like D or anything, but ever since my stomach started hurting at around 7 I just automatically assumed that it was the food I ate. I suffer from IBS, and also I have a tendency to think that something is going to cause me to have food poisoning so strongly, that I will worry myself to the point of feeling sick about it. It doesn't happen every time I eat out, but lately it has. It's terrible. So far all that's going on is I have a stomach ache, lots of gas, and slightly N just because of my anxiety probably. I've been trying to focus on other things, but have gone into my mode where I don't eat and sit in my room just dwelling on "what ifs". I'm just wondering, if I haven't had diarrhea or much nausea yet, do you think there's a chance I could still have food poisoning, or do you think it was just IBS, random gas, or maybe even because I'm on my period currently? It's been about 9 hours...I just would like to stop dwelling on this but I can't. I think I'm honestly going to have to not go out to eat anymore. This just always happens, no matter what, I always have these thoughts in the back of my mind even when I feel fine, that since it's been a certain number of hours "Oh this will be the time I will feel sick if that was going to give me food poisoning", it's really sick and it makes my life completely miserable. I just want to enjoy food, and enjoy eating out and not worrying about EVERY LITTLE THING. It's really becoming a huge problem. Not to mention it's SV season here in Michigan, so I'm just completely on edge about everything. It's a nightmare.