Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help ASAP! Please!!!

Help ASAP! Please!!!
    Well tonight has gone from bad to worse. I have a pretty bad pain in my upper left and mid abdomen. Sometimes the right section. It's sharp and hurts when I press it. It's like gas but feels a lot worse and I feel it's burning some. I'm panicking. My stomach was growling earlier so I ate Raising Caines. I'm so scared now though. I feel nauseous and gassy and I'm so afraid it's an sv!
    Also I did miss my Prevacid this morning...could that have something to do with the gas and pain and nausea?

Default Re: Help ASAP! Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brittanymaetravers View Post
    Help ASAP! Please!!!

Also I did miss my Prevacid this morning...could that have something to do with the gas and pain and nausea?
    Since it seems like often us phobes need reassurance from the logical side of things, I will give that to you. Absolutely not taking your prevacid can cause that. All the symptoms you describe sound like heartburn/reflux/indigestion problems. Truly I wouldn't worry. Take some antacids or other quick acting type meds for reflux and you should start feeling better. Also, remember that anxiety makes things 100X worse than they'd be without the anxiety.