Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help!!!! :-(

Hello,

As long as I can remember I've had this stupid phobia! It not only rules it ruins my life!! It's so bad to the point I dont drink, I had 4 teeth out at once with only local, no seaditive and gave birth to my LO without any pain relief as I was scared it would make me sick.

So the reason I write this is because my LO had a sickness bug I had to deal with her alone as I was alone and she needed me! Then my OH mums got the bug, that was two days ago, now my OH just wakes up running to the toilet feeling really I'll!!!!!! I'm so scared it'll be me next. I cleaned my teeth in the toilet earlier whilst he was doing a pop (not D) but still? I kissed him?? I'm just scared!!!! Pls help I'm panicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Please help!!!! :-(

you are going to be okay dont freak yourself out too much or you will make ur anxiety way worse, to the point u will start feeling ill for real! just wash ur hands alot and bleach everything thats had sick on it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I already feel ill :-(.. Tummy is hurting don't know if that's cus I'm scared or what? I wish I wish I didn't have this!! I don't want to pass it to my little girl either :-(. God I just wish sv* didn't happen!!!!!!!!! What do I do! My tummy hurts, I'm scared and worried sick (no pun!)

Have u eaten? Ur stomach may be hurting bc you are so scared. That happens to me when i go into panic! Slow down and breathe. Go outside if u can and sit there for a minute. Everything will be just fine hun.. U are not already sick.i doubt u would catch it that quickly from him. & i just got over the sv, and noticed that it wasnt really painful in the stomach- just more of the ewww feeling. I think u should start the cleaning asap tho, just to prevent it from spreading. to you, or any visitors. IF hwat ur bf has is contagious. Which it possibly may Not be. Try to calm down before u lose ur mind. Is he throwing up? or just not feeling well?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've got my dad to come pick me and my little girl up... I couldn't stay there. He v and d when I was there. I don't even want to go back to my own home now!! Did you've with the bug? How on earth did you cope?? X

Aw =( its gonna be ok hun. im sorry u gotta deal with this right now. Nope i did not v with it. just got diarrhea for a couple days and felt all blah for a few days after. I hardly ever get sick, but when i do..i never v. i havent in about 15 yrs now. ive noticed most ppl on this site dont get sick very often and if so, its just the diarrhea part of it. Mind over matter, i guess! how ur daughter feeling? is she better now? i hate when kiddos are sick- i know it makes us feel so helpless. and tht was very nice of ur dad to pick you guys up for the night! Just make sure u keep yalls hands washed to prevent giving it to ur dad, and anyone else.

That's good then... I've been on the toilet a few times for a poop but no D, maybe where I'm so nervous it's making me poop?? Sorry TMI I know just so worked up right now!! My daughter is fine now just got a nasty cough!! Bless her!! Oh I'm so worried!!!! Yeah that was nice of him but he has always been very good to me! I keep washing them don't worry!! What shall I do? I have to look after Mia when she wakes up but all I want to do is lay down and watch tell to distract me!!! I'm soooooo scared :-(