Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Is PMT normal when on the pill?!

I had to get up really early today to attend a craft fair so think this part of why I feel off.

My IBS has been bad for over a week now, after it being okay for a couple of months. Now every day I'm getting pain in the left side of my stomach, under my ribcage. It always seems associated with a bm* so I suppose that's okay...

But right now I'm feeling quesy, and hot, with sweaty palms, and I can't get comfy. I've eaten quite good today so don't think that would affect my IBS too much.

I started a new BC pill this month, and am about to have my first break. I still have three days to go though, so thought I would be okay? Does anyone else get n*, any sort of cramps, and hot flushes when on the combined BC pill? I'm getting a bit panicky.

Thanks lovelies x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Is PMT normal when on the pill?!

Well, your body could be trying to over compensated for hormones? You started a new birth control, maybe its not the right dosage for you and that is why you feel off? I know i would always have bowel issues and stomach issues and cramps when i was about to start my period. Are you drinking plenty of water? I notice sometimes if I don't drink a lot of water, my stomach hurts in the same spot while my bowel is moving through my intestines. It makes me freak out. Like right now. So I know what you are going through. All we can do is go through are motions of what make us feel better. We know we aren't sick, are panic is what makes us feel like we are. We are just tooo intune with our stomachs, any movement sends us through the roof with fear. We can do this, and you will be fine!
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: Is PMT normal when on the pill?!

What is PMT?