Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: OhMiGod - Help!

I have the worst stomach ache! It's probably made worse by nerves but it's just crazy. It's cramping like made - coming and going with each cramp giving me a wave of nausea. I just don't know what to do. I already took something for indiegestion but it isn't working! I feel like crying so much. Why won't this thing ever end?

Have you eaten something that might not have agreed with you? have you been exposed to anything that you know of? If there any kind of sv going around in your area? Please try to calm down ( I know that is hard!!!!) and think about what could be causing it. ALOT of things can make you stomach hurt and cramp. Do you have IBS? Keep us posted on what happens!!

I don't know about food - I do have a genrally acidic stomach and so when I took a zantac I thought it may rid the cramps but it didn't! I don't know of anything going around or of being exposed to anything so I'm slightly freaked out that it's food poisioning of something equally as dire. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Serena, I am around if you need me! Sorry you are not feeling good. Hang in there! It will pass!

^ Thanks Mak! I'm feeling slightly better now, but I'm terrified that it will return!

It probably wont return. If it was a sv, or food poisoning you would know by now. Im glad you are feeling better

Hey, I'm glad you're doing better! I agree with mak, if it were food poisioning or an sv, you would probably know by now. Glad it's died down though.

Sometimes I get that way around the time my period is due. Could that be it?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hope you're feeling better now. I agree toot hat you'd know by now if it were anything that would make you v*.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin