Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!!!

Default Help!!!

Hi, I'm really freaking out right now! I have been having horrid sickly headaches and feeling *n ALL day, now my heart is racing and I have terrible indigestion, feels like its coming right up in my throat! anyway I have to take my boy to hospital tomorrow to start some new medication for his severe eczema which reading about is really scary! As usual I now fear I have *sv but really can't afford to come down with anything as my son really needs me right now, I've kept strong all evening but now he's in bed I feel like its all crashing down around me! So so so scared right now and feel really lost, hate night time at the best of time but am terrified of going to sleep and waking up *v which is my biggest fear! Guess my problem is I never know what symptoms are real or in my head!

Default Re: Help!!!

Calm down.... Try to sip water and relax. Maybe read a book? I'm sorry your feeling this way! Do you know what it might be ... Logically? I also am a mum and know how difficult being ill with a child is but your strong, you WILL cope! How are you feeling now?

Thanks, I know logically that in panicking about tomorrow, my boy has to go on immunosuppressants which I'm just worried about after reading about them! I've not felt this bad in a long time though and hate it! Doesn't help that people at work have been ill with *sv which sends me into overdrive! Hate this time of year! trying to relax but feels like I'm shaking inside and really don't want to *v - god I sound like a child! I'm 38 - should be able to cope better than this!

It's probably nerves! My daughter, other halves mum and other half all had the sv* and since then (daughter had it last monday, the mum last weds and OH Friday/Saturday - I felt rough Saturday too) I'm a wreck! I now have tummy pains and scared! I hate this bloody phobia with a passion!!! What is that medication your little man has to go on? (if you don't mind me asking!)

It's horrid to be like this isn't it?! he's got to have ciclosporin an immunosuppressant.