Hello everyone! I'm hoping you can provide me with some advice. I have been seeing this guy for a couple of months. I've mentioned that I can't tolerate any type of "bodily fluids," but I have not told him about my emetophobia. He has picked up on my eating habits though, and came to the conclusion that I am anorexic. I have a really hard time eating out in restaurants and in front of people because for some reason I always think the food is instantly going to make me sick and that I'll end up *v* in front of everyone. I know this is unlikely to happen, but it makes it almost impossible for me to swallow my food. Does anyone else have this same problem? One thing led to another and this weekend we ended up arguing about it a lot. I don't eat out at restaurants but he insists that we need to do this almost every time we hang out. I haven't talked to him in a couple of days and I am about to completely end our relationship because he wants to eat out all the time. Part of me thinks that he should not make me do something that I do not want to do, but then the other part of my knows he can not understand what goes through my mind and likely just thinks I'm crazy. If he already thinks I'm crazy and anorexic, but is still willing to hang out with me, is getting rid of him the right decision? Has anyone else ever ran into this situation? How can I talk to him and try to make things work without making them worse?