Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: panicking

Default panicking

ok, so i live in japan so tomorrow is thanksgiving for us. I have been feeling a little off all day but i thought it was stress. I ate a little lunch. I was ok. Then i made dinner. While i was eating i didnt feel bad but i wasnt great either. Then while i was preparing for tomorrow i started to feel some gas. I used the bathroom and had a normal bm. went back downstairs, finished some other stuff, then felt the gas again and needed to come back up and go again. i had D. now i am freaking out cause i was feeling a little bit of nausea before the D and now i am feeling a LOT of nausea. I still have a whole meal to prepare and i just dont feel like it. I keep swallowing trying not to V. If i had a virus i wouldnt have been able to eat at all at dinner right? why all of a sudden? Please someone help me! i am panicking and my family is downstairs oblivious to what ia m doing or how i am feeling

Default Re: panicking

Aww try to relax.I sure that if you felt ok to eat your dinner then you will be fine

i am trying hard to relax but once the panic sets in its hard. I took a zofran, then some nux vomica. The nux seems to have helped some. But i am still afraid. I went D again but only a little. i hope that was it but it was about an hour after the first time. my husband says that it happens about every hour if you have a sv. i know i need to relax but i keep wondering if i picked something up somewhere. Wouldnt one of my kids have come down with it first?

just went again....

? hello? hep!

now my stomach is making noises. Lots of noises. i am so tired i want to sleep but i am afraid that i will wake up sick. At least staying awake i know its coming. I felt better for a little while but then i started feeling more nausea now. I wonder if i should take another zofran or nux vomica

When I had runs from noro it was completely water and happened every 15 minutes. I think it's just stress and maybe IBS for you. I hope you are asleep by now and feeling better!!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

thank you all. I woke up a couple of times during the night but wasnt nauseated. Just couldnt sleep. I felt run down the next day but eventually i was able to eat. Maybe you are right spilled milk, I may have been having a bout of IBS. Today i have felt a little funny but I am sure its cause i am exhausted from cooking and entertaining all day yesterday. Hope everyone else is feeling fine and I am here for you if you need me!