Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here, well not really! I was member years ago but after receiving treatment, my emet has been under control and decided it was time to move on. When I say my emet is under control, I still am terrified of v* myself, I'm 30 and last v* when I was 4. I've thankfully managed to avoid getting a really bad SV but it no longer controls my life. I eat out, I travel, I do things that I never would have considered years ago. Even if someone is v*, I don't mind aslong as I can't catch it. However, like I said I'm still scared of v* myself, even though I don't really think about it anymore and as we all know we're in noro season. I'm in Scotland and they've been saying on the news that this is going to be one of the worst noro seasons so far, the peak number of cases is already right up there and I keep hearing about people who have been ill. I'm trying not to think about it but right now I kinda want to lock myself in my flat for a few weeks to avoid it!! I'm working over the weekend and am worrying already.
I really do not want to go back to the way I was before but I sort of have that sense of dread again.

It's horrible!!