Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default boyfriend is sick!

Hello, I know this is my first post but, kind of urgent. I am in the middle of having a panic attack, basically. Anyways, I live with my boyfriend and he was drinking last night and ate a lot for thanksgiving. He is very very sick now, I have never witnessed him being sick and I am not sure how to handle this. This is like torture to me, since he is so..uhm..loud. But I still care about him very very much and want to help him. Any advice? Support? Thank you all so much in advance.

Default Re: boyfriend is sick!

thank you for the support! i had to go out a couple times already, i just hope it stops soon, for his sake and mine!

Oh man. I think it's from a hangover. They always made me incredibly nauseated.

Maybe offer pepto. Remember that it's going to be okay and you will make it through this.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

thank you! i am really hoping its from a hangover. i got very upset because he was drinking last night, because of what can happend. and it did happen, its like when a nightmare comes true . he's getting sick less often so i hope he'll be better soon! Thanks for the support.