Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy think this is it

i think tonight is the night. have been feeling nauseous since around 4pm, its 9pm now. it's coming in waves, and is getting worse. i do have a stomach ache but no d* and no unusual bms*. i've tried every trick i've got and nothing is working

Default Re: think this is it

Try to relax, maybe some deep breathing exercises? If you haven't been *s yet I don't think you will, sounds like anxiety to me! Hope you are feeling better!

Prob not the sv. When I had it, it hit quickly-- d within 2 hrs/v within 2 1/2. Anxiety nausea for me, though, can last days!! Deep breaths & distraction... You'll be ok!

Please read my Vomiting FAQ for tips on keeping it from happening: http://emetophobia.byethost15.com/vomiting.html
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I REALLY hope you are feeling better now. If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to message me on Yahoo, anytime.