Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My brain is going crazy.

Lately I've been worrying about ways that you can catch a *sv.

Like, whenever I kiss my girlfriend on the cheek or something I wonder if there was any way if she touched her face without washing her hands and I kissed her face, is that possible?

Can you get it in hidden ways like that?

Default Re: My brain is going crazy.

Well, in theory, noro could be spread that way. But it is very, very unlikely. In fact I never heard of it being transmitted that way. I heard of people kissing people who had a sv* the same day and not falling sick though, so it's not that easy to catch actually. Also keep in mind that except for noro which is kinda really persistent and resistant, most sv* aren't that easy to transmit. Also, I'm thinking that if she wears foundation makeup it's even less likely because the makeup would stick to her fingers instead of whatever is on her fingers sticking to her face... but that's just pure speculation from a girl who often ends up with foundation on her hands. Either way, it's safe, kiss her. Unless she just rubbed her face with dirty hands after changing a sick baby's diapers or something. Then that would be a bit more worrisome.