A guy that works with my hubby called in sick tonight, that didnt bother me too bad because I know that my hubby and this man havent been around one another since Sun. night. Then I talked to my hubby again about an hour ago, and one of the other guys that works for him left work early because he wasnt feeling well. I asked my hubby what was wrong with him and he said he didnt know. I know that both of these men could be sick with any number of things, but of course the first thing I think of is .................... are they sick with something that involves vomit? I asked my hubby if he had gotten too close to the guy that left work early, he said No, not really. Of course, I drilled him too much about it, and he got mad asking me well, what do you want me to say, how my feet I was away from him, ect. He said it wasnt like I was hugging up on him. It was his attitude and tone of voice he was using that was ticking me off. I even hung up on him. He was actually laughing a little about it while we were talking. So now my mind has got to wandering too thinking things like, well what if some of the other guys on his team get what ever he has, then that is even more exposure for my hubby, and I know that hubby doesnt think about doing the hand washing, ect .... like we do.

I hate this ...................