Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help please!

Default help please!

My line manager has noro and is still bad from in (got d* still and v* this morning)

Ive been really good all day and washed my hands thoroughly and tried to stay away from her side of out office(I sit like 2-4ft away from her) and took all the necessary precautions.

I had a lapse though and had a cigarette from her and she took it out of the packet by herself and I don't know how good her hand washing is, I think its pretty good as she washes her hands better than me normally!

Can I potentially get it now, I am so so so scared
    I know you find it hard to shine,
    When every turn you take is lined,
    With the fear of never making it alive.

The word Hope means a lot to me for many different reasons.

Tumblr blog about my Emet:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: help please!

Well honestly if she washes her hands well, it's unlikely. There's a small chance, but it's a really tiny chance so I'm fairly sure you're safe. I mean, she would have had to touch a contaminated surface and then touch the pack and recontaminate her hands before handing you the cigarette so.. that's a possibility, but if she's good with hygiene chances are she didn't contaminate anything.