Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've been thinking about her, wondering if she had her baby, and if everything went okay. Anyone heard from her?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No, I also had been thinking about her, does anyone have her email address? I hope everything went ok, I think she posted maybe a few weeks ago, and all looked good.. I am anxious to know if she has had the little one already Christy

I think she said in another post that she was going to be induced last Thurs. I bet she is probally busy with the baby, and they probally have been having lots of company, ect...... I think they were pretty active in their church too, and some of their family might be there too. I just hope that the baby wasnt so big that she had to have a c-section.

I hope all is well Donna, we look forward to seeing you on the boards again!!!!

I've been wondering about her as well. I'm sure everything is like Jenny said ... busy time.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I've been wondering too...

Jess

I was wondering the same thing, Heather! I'm sure she's just really busy with the new baby and everything.

Donna, know that we are thinking of you and the little one! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.