Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sick Hubby

I just talked to my husband and he has d*. I'm pretty sure it's because of stress, but there is still that little part of me wondering could it be a sv? He is stressed about work and he just found out last night that his parents are separating. We have known about the possibility of it happening for a week now, but his mom confirmed that they are going to last night. He is really upset about it. Do you think that is what is causing his d*? I'm kind of scared because I have felt bad for the last 3 days or so and I am scared that maybe we have a virus?

Do you guys have a fever or anything? Does he have any other symptoms besides the d*? If not, it probably is stress, but I'm not sure. Hang in there and try not to worry.

Sounds like it is just stress, but I guess there is a possibility of a mild virus. I don't think you will *v* though, so try not to worry!

Even as an adult, parents separating is a hard thing to deal with. My parents have been married 41 years and have seperated 3 times over the last year, so it is very stressful!

Hope you both feel better!

Jess

Aww, poor guy about his parents. I'd bet on stress as well. That's a lot to take in, even if it's expected. I hope he feels better and I hope you do too.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I know when I have a sudden stress, i.e. an emet moment, I get d instantly (TMI, sorry). It very well could be stress, could be something he ate, could be he drank too much water today, could be he ate too much fruit, etc.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11