Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Its going to be a long night!!

I was sat here on the laptop happily typing away, then suddenly I wet really cold and goose pimpley... Then next came really bad stomach pain. Followed by severe nausea.

This is n* like I have never felt before, its hard to explain but I know its a sv*, the pain is in the upper of my belly, I have been to the toilet and had a normal bm* but I know its coming!!

How am I going to cope

I can feel it in the mouth/throat my body is trying to fight it... I cant cope with this :'(

Default Re: Its going to be a long night!!

I think it's anxiety. I get chills sometimes before I have to go to the bathroom, even when it's normal. I think because that happened, and then you had to go, you're associating it with sv. When a true sv starts, you don't have time to question it, or even think about it, you're just sick. It wouldn't start out with a normal bm. Watch some mindless tv or play a game or something to take your mind off of it, I bet you'll start feeling better very soon!

Ive been posting on my dog forum im on and keeping busy, it seems to have subsided for now.

I really need to get to the doctors as my anxiety is stupid. Trouble is they wont let me book an appointment in advance have to do it at 8am in the morning and as I dont sleep at night, i dont get up in time

I think you are fine. Do you have a thermometer? Can you keep an eye on your temperature? I'm sure you would be greatly reassured if your temperature were normal. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I did have one, but my neighbour was over today and decided not to listen to me and stuck it in her mouth!!

I went to wash it when I felt I'll, got a bit carried away and got water in the electrics, now it's broken!

Off to buy a new one tomorrow!!