Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry I'm freaking out please help!!!!!

Im lactose intolerent and I had ice cream and cheese wontons at the china buffet today and it was amazing and I took pepto bismol afterwards but I had d*rea 3 times and my stomach stayed quesy for a long time and ive been waiting in bed and I felt really sick and it turns out it was another d*rea attack and that was 45 minutes ago and ive been crying for an hour and i have nobody to talk to and im really scared. Im even afraid to drink water and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO thirsty! My n* is down but my stomach still doesn't feel 100% and I'm worried because I had sushi today and it was amazing but it tasted and smelled fine though.
    THIS IS RUNNING MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
    I have to be up at 7:00 to go to school and I'm gunna be kept up all night!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: I'm freaking out please help!!!!!

Drinking slow, small sips of water will help. If you still feel n*, don't drink anymore. Try it, though, it will likely help you. Lactose intolerance usually doesn't cause v* and it sounds like all of the worst of it is over. You WILL BE OKAY!! <3 <3

Are you feeling any better? It's only the lactose intolerance, it shouldn't make you v* but you definitely need to drink water or a rehydration drink (like gastrolyte) when you have d* like that.

dehydration can also cause nausea.

I think I was feeling sick because I was freaking out. My stomach hurts because of hunger but I felt really sick. Even in the morning at school, I had a fever in 1st period and and I felt really n* on the sick bed until my sister picked me up. I have so much to do and this phobia is running my life...