Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bloating and n*

Default Bloating and n*

Well I was on here earlier today talking about cramps and constipation. I didn't eat anything all day after this morning until I was n* from being empty I believe. My stomach seemed to growl at one point. But now I'm here at home, still constipated, very gassy and feeling incredibly bloated and n* in my upper right abdomen. I'm trying to sleep but it feels like it's burning and like it's in my throat as well. I just took some emetrol. Idk what to do anymore. It feels like I'm going to V*. I'm so scared. Please someone help me. :'(

Default Re: Bloating and n*

It also feels like I have the chills and my mouth is dry. Idk anymore. I hate this. I just want die so this pain will end!

Thanks cynna. You're sweet to help me like this. I ended up taking two miralax pills last night. I woke up around two with horrible stomach cramps and d*. It eased up and I was able to sleep, but now I have severe n* and no appetite. Could this be because of the miralax? :'(

You're right, it's actually dulcolax. In my stupidity I ate junk food for breakfast. I feel like I might be just empty now though, but after waking up with cramps and all the stress I've had lately, I'm scared to put anything in my mouth but water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynna View Post
    Try a brat diet. You will feel better if you eat a little something like toast or bananas.
    I definitely will. Thank you.

the soft insides of apples and pears are also good to settle the stomach. The skin can be hard to digest, so if you have any tinned fruit (just not in sugar) that can be nice an soothing to eat and gives you a little natural sugar to help make you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper447 View Post
    the soft insides of apples and pears are also good to settle the stomach. The skin can be hard to digest, so if you have any tinned fruit (just not in sugar) that can be nice an soothing to eat and gives you a little natural sugar to help make you feel better.
    Aww thanks whisper! I will keep that in mind