Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ? for r311dude

i read in a post that you v*d... are you ok?? how did you handle it? what was wrong?

I was taking Tigan (an anti-emetic) at 300mg and I think it was too much for my body. I started feel sick after taking it, than awhile later (30 minutes or so) I layed down than I just felt it coming up. The actual v* wasn't too bad, but it was just the before and after. I was on my bed for a long time just shaking really bad. I finally got myself to get up and leave the house, but I didnt' eat anythign for the rest of the day =(
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

I thought Tigan was an anti-emetic? I thought it was to keep you from v'ing.

I hope that you are ok!!

It is an anti-emetic, but the doctor said its' more for pregnant women, I don't know.

hiya,

was just wondering.......... did you take tigan because you were feeling ill already?? have u taken it b4? i'ts weirdhow an anti-emetic made u v**

hope you're ok x

Huh, pregnant women only? I know all doctors think differently on some things. When my daughter was sick back in Nov. Tigan is what they gave her in the ER, and they said it was better than Phenagren.

Edited by: jennyleigh1975

wow....i am really impressed that you handled it so well. congratulations. hopefully it will be a good, long time until it happens again [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

No no, I didn't handle it well. Just the actual v* I handled well. The before and after was Hell on earth. I'm still shaken up about it a little.