Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm having a bad melt down. Help!

My stomach started to hurt really bad a couple of hours ago. And I though because I took a couple of drinks of my sons banana milkshake. I have a banana and avacado intolerance. They hurt my stomach real bad. Well we decorated our tree and everything was fine. Then about an hour later my son said he felt hot. He did this last week a v* a little. I asked if he needed the bucket and he said no. Then 10 minutes later he comes crying in my room saying he feels funny and he's scared. I feel like a horrible mom cuz I just sent him to the bathroom. I asked him if his stomach hurt he said yes. He says he feels hot. His head hurts. I know he gets migranes. I don't know what's going on. My husband said I'm making it worse by asking him questions so I left the room. I'm so freaked out right now. My stomach hurts too and now I'm scared and its making crazy noises. We haven't really been anywhere. I just don't know. I just wish I could hide away right now.

Default Re: I'm having a bad melt down. Help!

I hope all is doing ok. I know it makes you a bad mom for asking all the questions, but sometimes you have to do that to figure things out. I hope you were able to settle down!

Thanks for the reply. I was in horrible shape last night. My son never got sick but I kept buckets all near him just in case. Plus my husband got mad at me for putting on a face mask while I was in the room. Today I asked him what happened he said he didn't know. He was hot and his head hurt. He's suppose to take daily medication to prevent his migranes but I don't like pushing him to take pills all the time. Plus the side effect of the pills I can't handle, they make him extremely angry at everything. I need to call his doctor and see if there's anything else. She said since I suffer from migranes he probably inherited it from me. He's only 8, it's so sad to see him go through it. I'm not sure if my other son will get them. He's 12 and his dads side all have headache issues.

Are you okay? Is your son okay now?! Girl, i'm here if you need me. My 5 year old is sick and i'm just anxious! I'm here girl if u need me!

I'm willing to bet it was a migraine. My brother-in-law gets them really bad and my sister said he typically will v when he has one. Since it happened last week and then again this week, I doubt it is a virus of any kind, especially the sv. It does suck and is unfortunate, but he may definitely need to take the pills on a daily basis to keep from suffering from the migraines. His being hot may be a migraine "aura." Poor kid.