Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: This Sucks!!!

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Well, I finally started my period....after 50 days of not having one....now I started bleeding sat. am.....didn't bleed only just a little bit on sat....then on sun. it was rather bad...clotting...etc...sorry if this offends anyone...now today is hardly anything at all...i mean...not even enough to wear anything....so I really don't know what's going on...other than maybe early menopause!!!!!

Then, the second thing is....my stomach is all torn up today...I have had D about 8 times...very little at a time..but over and over and my stomach is just growling and making all kinds of weird noises...and it's a little crampy...not period crampy...but D crampy...I don't feel bad...but it's just griping me.....don't know if it's the calcium thing i took...or what....I am just sick of feeling like doo all the time...can anyone relate to this mess?????

Ok, I am finished feeling sorry for myself now...just wanted to share Kate

I don't think you're old enough for menopause Kate.Is your weight okay(I know when my weight was to low when I had anorexia I got no period sometimes)?It sounds all hormonal to me. I have the same problem almost every month I'll get d*either at the very begining or end of my period. Mabey it's even from the uterus cramping-makes the bowls cramp as well.Just make sure you're drinking alot so you don't dehydrate.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Well, I will be 39 in july...so maybe the beginnings of menopause? I don't know...this is more than just having D though...i mean I literally feel like I have a virus...every single month...last night i noticed a sore like ulcer thing on my tongue...that i always get when this happens...and then i start feeling weak like....and my eyes burn...and i feel like i could sleep for a hundred years....and i can't eat...at all...i didn't have anything except a handful of pretzels since lunch yesterday...don't have an appetite at all...then for lunch today i had baked potato...that's it....and just now came back from the bathroom where I had explosive D...i have ibs really bad too....so anyway i have chills and get hot so i don't know what is up...i do know that this happens all the time to me...i already went to my gyno in april...had a complete physical and nothing unusual showed up in any of the blood work....i think i need to call her back...as far as weight...oh i weigh plenty...140lbs...5'1".....so that's not the problem i don't think....any other suggestions would be great!!! Thanks Swiftette....Kate

WOW that sounds awful! Ulcer like thing?Have you been tested for allergies? It may be a food allergy. I'm gonna go check WEB MD.

Never been tested for food allergies....I take 4 shots a week for other allergies though...don't think it's connected though..I've often thought it may be an ulcer or something...but i don't know if i have the gnawing pain that you get from an ulcer...but maybe once every 8 months or something...but who knows....i have been thinking about taking probiotics...i have been on web md all morning looking also...i just feel like crud so much...i know i need the colonoscopy and endoscopy done...just need to make the appt...i am such a chicken s***...Let me know if you find anything else about an ulcer...thanks so much...Kate

Symptoms of celiac disease vary among sufferers and include:
    <UL>
    <LI>Digestive problems (abdominal bloating, pain, gas, diarrhea, pale stools, and weight loss)
    <LI>A severe skin rash called dermatitis herpitiformis
    <LI>Anemia (low blood count)
    <LI>Musculoskeletal problems (muscle cramps, joint and bone pain)
    <LI>Growth problems and failure to thrive (in children)
    <LI>Seizures
    <LI>Tingling sensation in the legs (caused by nerve damage and low calcium)
    <LI>Aphthous ulcers (sores in the mouth)
    <LI>Missed menstrual periods </LI>[/list]

I found that on WEBMD. I found another website that's kinda interesting its celiac.com-can you imagine, there is gluten even in toothpaste?!Try to switch to a gluten-free diet for a month, just for s***s-and-giggles and see how you feel.

Well, when I went to the gastro last year...they tested me for celiac...fructose and a breath test...and several other things that all came back negative...so I don't know...other than an ulcer or something worse...i don't know what it is....it is so frustrating.....i probable have some sort or rare disorder that there is no cure for...that is how long this has been going on...and that is how bad i feel and how frustrated I am with it. Kate

Have you tried to make a diet journal(that's what I'm doing now) Write down everything you eat and the time you eat it. Also write how your stomach feels each day-see if you can kind of find a pattern. God I hope it's not something rare. But I know what you mean about the tests-I will NOT go for the endoscopy-I'm afraid I'll gag, but I know that eventually it will get so bad(my acid refluxscars)that I may have to. When that time comes, I think I'm gonna ask for that pill camera. And youknow, I've seen it doneon the today show and it really looked like itwas'nt so bad for the person it was being done to, he was amazingly calm! ButIalso saw the pill cam and that looked even better to me.Except afterwards, you gotta scoop it out of your poop(sorry for the grossness) and bring it back to them. Oh GOD, you do'nt think they re-use them do you?[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]I jus tgrossed myself out now.

Actually back in 1990 I started having gall bladder problems....long story short...i had to have an endoscopy done...i freaked out...they tried to spray this numbing stuff in the back of my throat...i gagged so bad...and cried so much that they just went ahead and knocked me out completely...that's the ONLY way I will do it again.....so i had no memory of what happened....it was very traumatic for me then.....so that is why i am so scared now....i hate to be put to sleep too...fear of V afterwards...but that would be better than being awake!!! As far as the food diary goes....i do that too....and a sick journal..to keep up with my sick days...which are quite frequent...at least twice a month..with really feeling bad...real bad....I have heard of the camera you swallow....sounds good to me too....but my gastro is so weird...no bedside manner at all...i don't even like him...but he's the best around here.....so i don't know if he would even consider that or not....guess i will just have to get brave and just do it....i am petrified though......but i hate suffering this way too...........Kate