Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy It's here at my house... the sv** that is

im freaking out!

i'm just trying to keep my kids separated.

my oldest is wearing mask & gloves. I'm wearing mask & gloves.

I want to hug my child, give him love, but I can't. I am so afraid. I feel like a HORRIBLE mother..
    The dread, the fear, the sv**

Where is there so many damn nasty people in this world?

OH my god, I'm freaking out! he's asleep right now on the couch as I'm sitting in the recliner wondering and worrying.

Yes, try not to worry? It's so freakin hard. This..is..it! I posted a couple of days ago how i could feel like i'm going to v** soon or the future... and this happens. I know i dont believe in that crap, but it's just....here. Help!

Default Re: It's here at my house... the sv** that is

Thankfully my dad is helping me with my sick 5 year old.

I'm sorry Its a very hard thing. My son was sick last month but I didn't get it. Not sure if it was an Sv but he v 4 times. No d though. He seems to be sick today but no v yet. Just keep doing what you're doing and wash hands a lot. Hang in there! Nice that you have help! I didn't.

And I also had a very weird nervous feeling that it was coming the week my son was sick....ugh. So weird

Quote Originally Posted by cheymcg View Post
    I'm sorry Its a very hard thing. My son was sick last month but I didn't get it. Not sure if it was an Sv but he v 4 times. No d though. He seems to be sick today but no v yet. Just keep doing what you're doing and wash hands a lot. Hang in there! Nice that you have help! I didn't.

Oh you're so so so strong to handle that. My dad helps me with him. He knows when i was little i had issues v** and how it's my phobia. You're so strong to handle that and not to get it. Thank you. I'm anxious and my anxiety is up to the roof! ...

And I also had a very weird nervous feeling that it was coming the week my son was sick....ugh. So weird

girl, i did that too! I posted last week about i have a feeling it's coming. I think we have this sense.. we worry so much or I don't know. I just knew it was going to happen..any day. it did today, in the dollar store today!

Oh no! I would freak if it was in public. Yea I don't know if it is a mommy sense or what....but I don't like it! My anxiety is high today too. Hope everyone in your family stays healthy. I pop vitamin c and wash hands a lot. When I have caught bugs from my son I have only gotten n* and d*.....no v thank god. Knock on wood.

Oh no! I would freak if it was in public. Yea I don't know if it is a mommy sense or what....but I don't like it! My anxiety is high today too. Hope everyone in your family stays healthy. I pop vitamin c and wash hands a lot. When I have caught bugs from my son I have only gotten n* and d*.....no v thank god. Knock on wood.

Yes, I was terrified and in shock. he never told me he was sick to his stomach or anything.
    It just...happened. It caught me off guard, and i was in shock.
    Thank you. I hope your stay well and un sick! Do you wear a mask when your son is sick? and gloves

I've been washing my hands like crazy, but i need to take more vitamin C.

I haven't ever worn gloves or a mask. After joining this site and reading that others do I thought about it. Actually it wasn't until I joined this site that I really started disinfecting at all. Is that good or bad haha? Kids are so difficult because you can't get always get clues from them and they aren't old enough to tell you what's going on with their body. I want to have another baby, but I just fear having 2 kids sick at the same time! My anxiety has gone through the roof now that my son is in preschool...

lol no .. its normal . i like to read and get some ideas too never thought of some things after reading this.. oh bless ur heart. i love kids, just this... this phobia/fear
    i have 3 boys.. si know what u mean .. anxiety high and trying to separate them.

I feel like i need to buy a huge house so I can quarantine them. I know someone who sends anyone who is sick to the guest bedroom in the basement....there is a bathroom down there too. I need something like that! They aren't even an emet but she has 3 kids too. I hope your son is feeling better....?

Just remember that kids pick these things up so easily, adults are stronger and most of the time don't pick up bugs from kids. Positive thoughts xx