Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Red face Hey all. New here

Hey! My name's Kelly and I'm 17... and 3/4^_^ I've been a "creeper" for awhile on here and finally decided to join. I've been emet for as long as I can remember. I have good days and bad days. It's gotten worse recently, me and my mom opened a bakery so I'm always around people. I've been homeschooled my whole life (Thank God!) So I don't really have the stress about that. For the longest time I thought I was just a lone weirdo. It's so nice to know I'm not alone! I haven't told anyone about my emet except my boyfriend. He is so supportive even when I don't want to see him because he's been sick. But he doesn't know what it's like. So it's gonna be nice to be able to talk to people who actually KNOW where I'm coming from!

Default Re: Hey all. New here

Welcome! I'm 23 and new here too....I am happy to have found this site although it has become kind of an addiction....lol

Thank you! And yes I completely agree with you lol

Welcome!! When I found this site, I was overjoyed that I wasn't the only emet. It's nice to know that there are people who understand what you're going through I'm 19 by the way