Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Fingers in mouth...

Yes the title explains it all. Well, not completely. This is going to sound odd probably, but last night my bf decided to put his fingers in my mouth. I guess he was in one of those moods...moving on. When he started to I began thinking how his hands hadnt been washed since he touched the door, money, etc. I ignored it in the moment though...now it's afterward and I'm freaking out. Especially knowing how there's an sv* around every corner it seems. What are my chances of getting it? Can I prevent it even if I happened to get some germs in my mouth? Trying to remain calm but my face is getting hot and red from anxiety.

Default Re: Fingers in mouth...

Men.. -_-; well, obviously there is a small risk, but small is the key word here. I know lots of people who put their hands in their mouths and don't get sick. I also know a girl who never washes her hands (unless she takes a shower), she doesn't even have hand soap at her place (nor any disinfectants... she only has like laundry and dish soap). And she doesn't get sick. So you're probably safe if he wasn't around sick people.

Default Re: Fingers in mouth...

Thanks guys He does wash his hands well, he just hadnt in a while and I'm overly clean...thanks for the encouragement though. Both me and my bf have pretty good ammune systems *knock on wood* and he hasn't been around anyone sick he said. thanks again. It means a lot to me to have a support group who really gets it.