Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just sitting here at my computer when a big wave of n* hit me. I can't imagine it's the prenatals at this point. It's been almost 24 hours since I took one.

My allergies have really been acting up today, and I also had a headache earlier. I took some Excedrin and the headache went away. My allergies seem to be doing better, a little stuffy but no where near as bad. I do feel kind of constipated (probably from the iron in the vitamins). But I'm not sure what is causing the n*. I took my temperature and it is a little high, but it is really hot in my house. I just turned on the air conditioner and I thought I would wait until it cools down a little then take it again.

Could it be from coming off the birth control pills? Does your body go through any kind of withdrawl period from the hormones? I am also kind of dizzy. I haven't eaten really in about 6 hours, but I don't feel hungry at all. I snacked a little when I came home, but my husband is at school so I didn't want to cook dinner just for myself - plus I wasn't hungry.

Then there is stress. My in-laws are officially splitting up, which is killing my husband. We are going to Arizona next week to visit my f.i.l.'s parents, but now my m.i.l. is not going. I have never really gotten close to my f.i.l. or his parents, so I feel kind of awkward still going. But we have non-refundable plane tickets so it's either go or waste a bunch of money. I really wish my m.i.l. was going. I was all excited about going, but now I am kind of dreading it. It is going to be so awkward. ANd now I am scared about feeling really awful while I am there. Do you think I will be adjusted to these new vitamins and stuff by then?

What is worng with me! I am so tired of feeling like this! And I'm sure as soon as my body adjusts to these changes, I will get pregnant and be all messed up again. I hope I'm not getting sick! I haven't heard of anything going around, but who knows - it seems like there is always something!

dont worry, youre probably dizzy because you havent eaten in 6 hours,
    excedrin always makes me n* because of the caffeine in it, so that
    could make you n*. stress probably doesnt help either. make a cup of
    tea, relax and watch a movie or read a book, take your mind off it and
    youll be fine
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I'm still kind of n*. I am having some stomach cramps too, but I wonder if they are from the constipation. Plus there is always the nerves now, since I am freaking out [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. I think my temperature may have come down a little bit, but I haven't checked yet. I am still so dizzy! I just keep feeling like the room is spinning! I have absolutely no appetite, so I don't want to eat. I haven't been really worried about sv much lately. I hope I'm not getting one!

I'd agree that it's from not eating, taking the excedrin, and probably
    also from the heat. It's been making me feel not-so-great for the last
    few days.

yes... the heat sucks!!! dont worry girl youll be fine... try to go
    poop eat somethign light, drink a lot of water and relax, dont worry
    youll be ok
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Yeah heat/no food combo can make you feel awful! and the heat can make you feel not hungry too so that may be why you arent' hungry. Can't constipation make you n* too? Anyhow I don't think your'e catching anyhting, you have a lot going on right now both in and out of your body so that is probably to blame. As for next week, my guess is you shoudl be adjusted by then. It sucks that your mil isn't coming but you can still have a good time and at least your hubby will be there w/ you. I hope you're feeling better!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin