Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So today I have had what I thought was gas all day causing me to have d* So now, it's almost midnight and i just had my third epsode. Now i am nervous. Think it's nerves or possibly a bug? I feel fine right now. I hate this! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

sheree

A lot of times gas will give me d* too. I actually just went through this on Monday. I don't think it is a bug because if this has been just kind of off and on all day, it's not a bug. Bugs hit hard and fast until they are gone, usually. I am sure you are fine. Try to relax so your nerves don't make it worse!

I agree if you've gone off and on it's most likely not a bug. Plus if you are feeling fine right now, that is a good thing! It could be alot of things, like stress, IBS, etc, etc. Like sillygirl said just try and take it easy.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin