Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Oh no :( is this noro? Bleurgh

So last night I went out and today I have had a nasty cold runny nose, headache, dry/sore throat and ache and feel sick I'm worried its noro my stomach is starting to hurt and when I drunk my water I really thought I could be sick but I dunno if it's because my throat is so dry and hurts I'm so worried and it's my birthday and I'm up at 2am
    worried about being sick and nearly in tears. I get tattoed tomorrow to and now I'm worried I'm gonna be ill

Default Re: Oh no :( is this noro? Bleurgh

From my experience, just seems like a cold and not noro.

No, noro is sudden d* and v* with (sometimes) fever. It does not involve runny nose, sore throat, headaches (except after a severe bout of illness if you get dehydrated). You don't have symptoms of noro, you have symptoms of a common cold, which can cause nausea due to post-nasal drip and malaise, but it doesn't cause v*.

Thankyou. I'm getting so worried my stomach keeps making noises and feels weird ��

That's to be expected, colds do mess up the digestive system a bit so it can cause the gurgling noises and all, but it won't make you sick so try not to worry and get some rest so you feel better faster!