Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I am afraid my BF is sick

So my new BF went out drinking last night. He said he drank so much he ended up puking. He comes over at 5 tonight and tells me he still feels eww from last night and that his body hurts. He has been sleeping here since 530pm and its now 1007pm. Hes been kind of moaning a little in his sleep. And i keep thinking its stomach cramps. And of course he kissed me before he told me how upset his stomach was. I am really scared that he was sick last night and is still contagious. I already have issue with my stomach so, my anxiety has been something terrible lately and every little twinge is freaking me the F*ck out right now.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: I am afraid my BF is sick

If he indulged a little more than he should have then it is totally understandable as to why he is feeling ill. Alcohol can really screw with your digestive system especially if you do not properly keep yourself hydrated, drink on an empty stomach, drink too much, etc. It does not sound likely that he's ill with any sort of virus. I wouldn't worry. I think you are fine.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

True, I do harass him about not drinking enough water. He said he drank a lot before he went to the bar and then $50 worth at the bar. I am just super paranoid right now. The SV is all around me
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Definitely think alcohol is the culprit in this case. Don't worry!
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Drinking gives me major GI issues. N* and D* both as well as the icky tired achy feeling. No need to worry!

I've had my share of bad hangovers where I had to spend the entire next day sleeping (if I so much as sat up in bed I almost v*). It just sounds like he is paying the price for drinking too much.