Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

For starters I didn't get enough sleep last night so hopefully that is all it is.

I decided to get some lunch (a bowl of cereal) because I was getting a headache. But when I was making it I'd feel kinda hungry/kinda nauseous. So I ate and took an advil for my head and now I feel full and nauseous and my stomach has a "tightish" feeling and I'm kinda shaky/cold (not so much now I think it was from going to check the mail and it ws drizzling and then coming into the air conditioning) anyhow I have my 2nd to the last speech tonight (YAY!) so I am really scared I will miss class from not feeling well. Do you guys think I'm ok? I feel like a dope for even posting this.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I can't believe you are almost done already! Time sure flies! My husband had his speech class last night and has two more to go.

The tightish feeling is probably just because your stomach was hungry and now it is grabbing at the food you put in there. Just try and relax, get your mind off of it, and I'm sure it will pass soon. You will be fine for class!

Thanks! I'm feeling a little better (hope nto to have jinxed it lol) I am uessing that thinking so much about it probably excellerated the feelings. Oh well.

I can't believe that this class is almost done either! One more weeks and that's it! AHH! lol And btw I've been fine w/ the 1st 3 speeches and am not even nervous anymore, it's pretty cool and totally glad Id idn't drop it liek my initial reaction was lol. how's your husband liking it? He only has 2 more classes or 2 more speeches to go?
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

He has 2 classes and 2 speeches. He just has one class a week and has to give a speech every week. He still gets a little nervous every Tuesday before he goes in, but I think he is also really enjoying it. He really likes the professor which always helps. It sounds like she is a pretty interesting person. He is taking two other classes right now as well, and has two more 8 week sessions to go before he graduates. So, after these next couple of weeks are over, he only has six more classes and then he's done! I'm so excited for him. He's been working at it so long and so hard he deserves to be done now. I'm proud of him because most people that go for a while then stop never end up going back. I just can't believe he's already thinking about grad school. Ahhh! I have been done for almost two years now and have been enjoying every minute of it!