Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Lysol... Does it kill sv?!

So the can says it kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria... The label on the back explicitly says that it kills norovirus... But people on here are all about these uber expensive sprays that specifically kill sv... So does Lysol work? I know the active ingredient isn't that Benzylkonium Chloride or whatever it's like Ammonium Chloride or something. I'm too lazy to go find the actual label right now... Any thoughts?
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: Lysol... Does it kill sv?!

It can kill stomach viruses if it contains bleach. Bleach does kill that darn virus.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Lysol Brand III kills it

Yes, the Brand III kills it. You just gotta clean the surface first, then liberally spray with lysol, and the surface must stay wet for 10 minutes. Bleach also does the job extremely well, it's what I use in the bathroom and Lysol on light switches and door handles.

I should have specified... The Lysol Disinfectant spray... How does that work? Is that Lysol 3?
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

My Lysol spray says in small letters under the name, type III

Okay mine does say brand III. But how long does the spray take o kill noro? 20 seconds, 20 minutes?