Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

For me...collecting is an easy way to keep my mind working towards something positive, and away from my paranoia. I thought this thread might be fun!

I collect My Little Pony toys, from the 80s (my childhood) and from now!

(Matter of fact, I am looking for old pony toys, if you have any I'll buy them from you, lol!They are so hard to come by at reasonable prices anymore! Email me at [email protected] or post here!)

I also collect Care Bears & Unicorns. I am an adult, I promise, lol.

What about you? Any skeletons in YOUR closet?

I collect guitar equipment, it's an expensive hobby hah.
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Mickey and Minnie Mouse, I have the figures, pictures, shirts and now flip flops and slippers. and of course winnie the pooh

brokenspirit,,, my sister has all the carebears, she got them when she was around 5 years old, she is now 26. and has all the cabbage patch kids.

that is cool! I have some Care Bear stuff but none from childhood. I am focusing on the my little pony stuff right now, I can't collect both, lol!

I LOVE my collecting..it REALLY works as therapy I tell ya!

I used to collect the little Barbie dolls named Kelly and her little friends. I've got about 50 something but I had to stop because my mom was getting annoyed... lol. SO now I collect books, manga, and anime stuff. ehehe.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

cool, i used to collect anime too. I still have loads of sailor moon stuff just collecting dust, lol!

Bits and saddle pads for my horses haha.

Broken, I have TONS of My Little Ponies, over 50 of them, from the 80s. I'll see if I can find them.

I have a pretty big collection of Pez dispensers!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

hmm - i collect Sweet Valley High books - only the High tho - not the twins. i have about 150+ and buy any rarer out of print ones on ebay!

ems x

I collect anything and everything Star Wars related. &lt;3

well..i have a ton of pez dispensers.... my husband and I have a ncie little collection of anything fire fighter related..but my main collection is Russ Bears...i have over 120 and i LOVE them!! i ahev shelves that go all along the top of my living area...and theya ll sit up there..BUT i have run out fo space..so now I have to keep some tucked away and switch them out every now and then. I even have a book with pictures of all of them that I ahve so if family and friends want to get me one they can check and see if I have it!

however, i think my mom has the coolest collection ever. It started when her sister gave her this hideous chicken piture...ya know..a thing that can hold liquids..welll the liquids came out the chickens mouth...we called it..yup..you guessed it..the puking chicken. WELL...one day that chicken got broken..and we have been trying to replace itfor years now..we cant find the exact one..so instead we buy any others we can find..she has everything from pigs..rabbits...dragons...penguils..fish....to cats and dogs....giraffes...camels...its hilarious...we call it ehr "puking animal collection" we even have a turkey one that comes out for gravy come Thanks Giving.... some people here might be bothered by it..but i find it quite amusing!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Chipped Away:

Oh my goodness! If you could find the ponies for me that would be GREAT!

Everyone who has them either won't part with them, or they want to charge OUTRAGEOUS prices for them. I can only afford between $2-3 per pont, unless it is one of my favorite from childhood that I would pay more for of course!

Most of th eponies people want like $5 or more and the tails are missing, hair is cut &amp; they have marker or pen ALL OVER. It is frustrating!

Please email me [email protected], you have gotten me SO excited!!!!

harmonygirl:

I have a new in package Hello Kitty pez despenser, email me at the address above &amp; I will send it to you for your collection!

peachfeet:

Do you have the new Burger King toys? If you send me your address at my email I will send you something for your collection!

Wow, thanks, brokenspirit!

I wish I had something to send you for your collection! I will e-mail you my address! I don't have a Hello Kitty one!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I get into phases with collections.

I have collected Pez dispensers but I stopped.

I collect shot glasses from wherever I can find them but I don't drink.

And I collect cats. I have 5 real ones but I mean figurines and such. I have crystal cats, Whimsey clay cats (very cute if you have never seen them) cat stuffed animals, cat pictures, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

I used to collect Annalee dolls, thenI started collecting Dept.56 buildings.I also collect Christmas ornaments and Indian artifacts-bows, I have a headdress, walking sticksmade by my hubby's grandfather. Oh and ANYTHING to do with Halloween-I love Halloween!!!!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

What a great topic! I don't actually collect anyhting tho [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]unless you count John Saul books lol.Edited by: SimplyMe
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hmmm--I used to collect miniature tea sets. I did that for a few years until I started to get too many and didn't have a place for them. I guess I've got 50-75. I still keep some of them on display, but the others are boxed up.

I have a purse/handbag fetish, so I have lots of those, but I'm not certain if that is considered a collection. I also collect some of the Department 56 Christmas Village. I've almost got too many pieces as it is, so I haven't bought much of it recently. I've been thinking of starting the Department 56 Halloween Village.

I guess Carebears are my most recent "collection". My husband bought me a huge one for Christmas and I have several of the small ones, too!

Jess

I collect a lot of stuff! My husband just calls me a pack rat [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. I have almost all of the original carebears and carebear cousins. I also have alot of the original Rainbow Brite dolls.

But my biggest collection is Disney stuff. There is so much Disney to collect, so I am kind of picky and go for the more unique things. Everyone I work with knows what a Disney freak I am, and they all picture my house to be covered in Mickey stuff - which it is. But it is all more unique things that it takes a minute to realize it is Disney. I also collect things like Lenox statues that are Disney (my wedding cake topper was a Lenox Mickey and Minnie). And my favorite thing is a Wyland painting with The Little Mermaid. We bought it on our honeymoon and I absolutely love it!

I collect grapes for my living room, but it's too hard to find grape stuff now. My unofficial collection is teddy bears. My mom keeps buying me them for various occasions, or whenever I'm sick, and when I was in rehab, she bought me two. So she collects them for me, lol.

My mother also gives me bears. I collect angels too, kinda an off hobby

I don't really collect anything (feel left out now!) but I do buy lots of books, dvd's and cd's. A collegue at work says I have compulsive tendencies because of the amount of things I buy (when I could rent dvd's and borrow books from the library!)
    Nikki

lol! Hey, it is just so much better to OWN them right? I tend to buy ALL Disney movies, even if I don't like them lol!

lol!

Chipped Away, didja find those ponies yet? LOL Sorry I am excited to see which ones they are!

I collect pins from Disneyland! Nothing else, though. There are some really cool pins out there. I get most of the hard-to-find ones from the cast members (Disney Employees) by trading.

Lizzy

Well, I guess I don't really go out of my way to "collect" anything, but I realized after reading this thread that I do have collections.

I have every Bad Religion CD ever released. I have collected all of my ticket stubs from the concerts I have gone to since I was 12. I have all of Quentin Tarantino's movies on DVD. And, I have quite the collection of Ann Rule books.

I used to collect stones and crystals, now my daughter does, so I gave her my collection..
    \"This too shall pass\"

I collect Archie Comic books!!! I have over 400, including some
    rare ones and some from the 60s. Soooo mad my mom threw all
    hers away from when she was a child because she didn't know that she
    would have a daughter crazy about them.....yes and I am 22!!!

I also collect anything horse related....especially halters....I have
    THOUSANDS of all different colors and sizes...the worst is I don't have
    a horse anymore....

I collect the got milk ads as well...I have about 100 now. I also
    collect stamps and music boxes from all over the world....

Edited by: kats

Fun!

I collect plush Boyd's Bears. They're all over my living room, and I'm running out of places for them.

I used to collect mini tea sets too, but ran out of room in my curio cabinet. There's only so much space!!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I collect movie ticket stubs. I know it's weird but I have like all the stubs from all the movies I've seen in the past two years. I love getting new ones. I always go see the movies I want to see on opening day so I can get the ticket...LOL I know it's weird but that's what I collect.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I collect candles (all kinds). I love candles. I also collect those miniture carebears. I haven't bought one in awhile though. I used to collect Eeyore figurines, but I haven't bought one in awhile either. We collect the firemen too.