Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My worst nightmare (graphic)

I posted earlier that Friday my 5 year old daughter became sick with a fever, headache, stomach ache. Then Saturday night my husband v'ed once, then had a few boots of the runs, but was fine by Sunday morning. Yesterday morning, my 5 year old still had a fever and a stomach ache, but then she v'ed and then a minute or two later did it again. After that, she seemed much better, a if she needed to v to get rid of her illness. Last night at midnight, I heard my son v in his bed, so I called my husband up, he cleaned up and then stayed upstairs with him all night. According to my husband, he "spit" a few times in a bucket. Then this morning, without warning, he had d in bed! So that had to be cleaned up, and he's ving water! I woke up this morning with d, so I caught it too. I'm just terrified. I quarantined myself and the kids from my husband and the bathroom where he was sick, on Sunday. Of course, Sunday,he was fine and was touching everything, doing dishes, made dinner....I'm so apprehensive about it all. It's been so messy. And now my husband says he's back in the bathroom, waiting to be sick. :-(

Default Re: My worst nightmare (graphic)

So sorry that you are in hell and everyone is feeling icky. You may not v, you may only have d.... Try Dougs v.. tips. I hear pepto is really good.

Oh man. I'm sorry to hear you've are catching this, hopefully its only the runs you get and not the other part! It will be over soon. Hang in there!!!

I agree with Cynna. You may not v, even if everyone else has. It affects different people differently. I previously caught sv where I only had diarrhea and a bit of an upset stomach, no v. Hang in there and REST!

hang in there, this has been in my house too for the past week. im just recovering myself after 3 days.

Thanks, everyone. I'm feeling better in the stomach area. But, I am getting the fever, aches and chills now. My husband was better in 5 hours. My poor son has been sick for 12. I really just can't stand to see everyone else suffer. I still have 3 girls to go....

Maybe the girls wont get it. Think positive.