The scariest thing I think for me would be that I would give my fear to them somehow, if I didn't stay strong or react reasonably to them being sick. I hope that I would be and could do that... because I don't blame my family for my phobia, but I do wonder if they hadn't freaked out most times that I v* as a kid, maybe it would not have seemed so frightening to me during those times of illness.

But on the other hand, I was afraid of a lot of things so it may not have mattered regardless. But you just never know.. because we pick up so many of our fears when we are children and the way they are dealt with by parents and others has to play a role. That is what irks me.. I feel like cleaning up after them and taking care them I might be able to do. Like AoD, you mention cats, I can deal with their puke. Not happily but I do it.. because you have no other choice and also I love them. haha.

So I *think* I could do that for my own kids, but I would hope my way of doing so and in helping them when they're sick would keep them from becoming terrified of v*.