Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default a non emet question

I might upset some members by posting a non emet related subject, but this has been driving me round the bend all week. Last week I decided that it was timme to update my music listening habits, & replace my old cd player with an mp4 player. I went & bought a Phillips gogear, & although Iv`e managed to download some of my favourite music onto my laptop, I just can`t get my mp4 to accept it. Iv`e tried everything but it still doesn`t work. Does any member on this site know how to get music onto an mp4 from a laptop?

Default Re: a non emet question

No clue. I have an Ipod and love it. I have a docking station/alarm clock. I take it with me when I am at risky places.

We are nice emets. We like some ot subjects.

Fav Band?

Non emet subject is part of what general discussion is for! It's nice to get to know other members besides panic posts and such.

Upon looking at the phillips Gogear website, it looks like it does not sync from itunes, it syncs from this application called Philips Songbird. There may be a CD that came with your mp4 player to install that? Check for that first If not then let me know and I will do more research!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Um, no clue, sorry. I use either an ipod (for jogging) or an old Sony mp3 player for my commute.

Iv`e tried finding my kind of music ( old skool techno & house), but songbird doesn`t seem to carry it. Iv`e managed to find my favourite songs on youtube, but try as I might, my go gear won`t play them.

You should be able to transfer music from your computer to songbird like with itunes. Is there an "import" option in the file menu?
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've had a lot of different music players, including the Phillips GoGear, and as long as your laptop recognizes the player you should just be able to drag your music from your laptop to the GoGear. Make sure your music files are in the correct format for the GoGear (MP3, MP4 or whatever. The GoGear website should tell you which one is the correct one. If your music files aren't in the correct format, you might need to download a program to convert them.