Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Red face It's so nice to finally meet people who know what it's like.

I've been emetophobic for almost three years. It'll be three years next week. I've just recently discovered that what I have actually does have a name. I'm so excited to meet people who know what it's like to go through every day life with this horrible burden. I hope to get to know people and make some new friends who can actually understand what emetophobia is and all of the difficulties it brings.

If anyone needs someone to talk to, please, don't hesitate to message me. We emetophobes have to stick together. c:

Always remember, "Fear makes the wolf stronger than he is."
    -Amber.

Default Re: It's so nice to finally meet people who know what it's like.

Hi and welcome! Isn't it fabulous to find others that suffer as you do?! I have found this site and the people on here to be a huge comfort, I do hope that it's the same for you!
    Together we can get through this!

I have also just joined and kind of feel so relieved that I'm not the only person who's so terrified of this! So nice to know there's other people out there!

Hello, Amber! I'm also a newbie here. I've been emetophobic my entire life and I can tell you that I completely understand everything you are going through. The people on this website are wonderful, supportive, and understanding. And its so true that emetophobics must stick together! There are so few people I know that understand.

You all are lovely. c: