Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Really worried...

So long story short my ex boyfriend has been threatening to kill me and blah blah blah. So my current boyfriend is, for the first time, staying the night with me. I am FREAKING out!!! He's normally very quiet but he's super quiet tonight... I keep asking him if he's ok but he just keeps saying Yes I am. And of course as an emet I am thinking "Ohhh my god is he s*??? Is he going to v*??? Should I just take him home???" I hate this. I can't stop shaking and now I have n* from panicking... Any advise???

Default Re: Really worried...

Honestly, he is probably more quiet than normal because of the circumstances you are in...he is probably feeling pretty overwhelmed by the fact that your ex is threatening to kill you, and he is staying over to make sure youre okay. If he says he is fine, then he most likely is. He hasnt said he was feeling sick or anything. I know youre under a lot of stress right now, but dont create imaginary stress for yourself. He is fine.

I really hope you stay safe! Worrying about your bf being sick is the least of your worries right now =(

and DO NOT take him home. Have you called the police about this? Threatening a life is not a joke. PLUS, aside from all that staying at a bf/gf house for the first time would make anyone nervous. Some people become quiet when nervous. I wouldnt worry about him.

I agree. He is ok. However I believe the authorities should be involved here. Threatening a life is a serious threat and shouldn't be taken lightly. I am glad your new boyfriend is there to help you talk with him. Maybe he can cheer u up

I agree, you need to contact the police and report the threat and at the very least get a restraining order against your ex. Don't take your boyfriend home! I agree that he is probably quiet because he is worried about you.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

You need to call the police about the threats, and DO let your boyfriend stay home with you, this isn't the time to be alone no matter what if your ex is threatening you. I'm sure he's just being quiet because of the situation, and with good reason.

Now might be a good time to go visit relatives for the holidays and get out of dodge. Stay safe. File a restraining order. Make sure none of your friends/family/coworkers do not give out any information about you such as your schedule or numbers. Block him from entering your workplace if you can. If he can GPS your phone, get a new phone. Change your locks if he has a key. Be careful what you post online under your real name.
    Last edited by Cynna; 12-14-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Thank you all so much. I live in a small town and know all the officers here so I called and they sent 2 out to take a statement and open a case thingy or whatever they call it I do have a restraining order on him from this kind of thing that happened about 5 months ago. The problem is it was a voicemail and the person used a voice changer!>.< Talk about juvenile. After I posted this me and my boyfriend started talking and he was just nervous. We actually ended up having a great time even despite the circumstances. He knows about my emet and he calmed me down. I actually even kissed him^_^ poor thing lol. Thank you all again so much!
    *Hugs!*
    ~Kelly