Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: And i have (it)

Default And i have (it)

So my 2 year old son caught it friday night...followed by my boyfriend last night..his was bad enough we went to the er...which i will say i am a little proud of myself, i stayed with him, through away his v bag, covered him up, put cold towels on his head and stayed right by his side... but about twenty mins ago the D has kicked in along with a headache , in a really weird way it made me feel a lot better...almost like the waiting for it part is worse than it being here....now if i can just keep from v every twenty mins like he did i may survive this!!

Default Re: And i have (it)

Congratulations for being such a great mum! I'm sure he appreciated it. Well done for taking it so well, how are you feeling now? Remember to take care of yourself, take an anti-emetic if you've got one, sip water and lie down. You could get through this without v*ing! Congrats though. xxx

Mind over matter, getting the virus doesn't mean you have to v*!
    Hang in there and pat yourself on the back for being brave for your little boy

Yeah you might only have the D! You hang on in there and do us all proud! Seriously horrid fear! Let's hate and fight the fear and not let it get the better of us!

Well done, you've really done your son and boyfriend proud!
    I know exactly how you feel, I think it's worse worrying about getting the SV* as opposed to actually having it because once it's over, you've done it!